Monday, November 11, 2013

Purchasing Financial Dominion

I have been around for few years on this planet and have seen a lot of things. I'm no spring chicken. I know when I'm being hustled and I know when I'm being lied to.

So when I took a look at this website called "Financial Dominion" at financialdominion.org and reviewed the articles they were posting, I was intrigued because I didn't get the normal BS meter going off I normally have when I read stuff like this.

http://financialdominion.org


Yes, I'm a Christian but that doesn't mean I'm gullible. I don't buy all the cds and teaching albums out there and I have very discriminating tastes when it comes to people I listen to. I come from a bit of the old school style of ministry like the David Wilkerson's of the world that I enjoy.

So when I ran across this offer I was a bit skeptical and even a bit cynical. I'll admit that because I believe I come by my skepticism honestly. I don't doubt God, it's those who use his name that concern me if you catch my drift.

Anyway I saw this offer and decided to take a closer look. I wasn't ready to jump on board just yet but, I was definitely interested in what was being talked about because I've been battling financial problems my whole life.

I grew up in St. Paul, Mn and many people would classify my old neighborhood as a rough part of town. I didn't really see it that way as I was growing up but as I look at it today, there was definitely a level of living that many would consider very impoverished.

I have worked hard for every dollar I have earned in my life and I don't take from anyone. I give regularly to church because I believe in the gospel and I want people to know the peace of God and be saved by Jesus Christ.

That being said, I don't go around beating people on the head with my bible. I don't necessarily like religion and its trappings. I just love Jesus, the savior.

So when I saw some of the articles being posted by this "Peter Martinez" preacher, I at first thought let me check this out. I remember this guy from preaching on the radio years ago and he was pretty good. I wondered where he went. He was one of those fiery preachers. I like guys like that so when I saw something being talked about, I checked it out.

So this preacher Peter Martinez wrote this course and it seemed pretty interesting. The course is called "Financial Dominion" like I said and it's about getting free from the world system and being able to make money "on demand" so to speak.

The whole concept was pretty intriguing but the course is not cheap. It costs $277 donation to his ministry to get the course. Now that is not an easy thing for most people. I have to admit that was more than I was expecting.

If they were say $100 I would have said ok without batting an eye but at $277, that was a bit steep for something I had no idea would actually work.

Then I read the money back guarantee and saw that they take the payments via Paypal and that made me a little more comfortable. Paypal has a very simple refund policy and I've gotten my money back pretty easily through Paypal in the past so I decided I would go for it.

Over the next few posts, I'm going to talk about my experiences with the material and tell you what I think and what I believe about this course.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment