Friday, November 15, 2013

Day Five: Financial Dominion Training

I believe I have chosen my interface. One of the things we all have to do is make a pathway for our Financial Dominion and I believe I have found one that will work for me. It seems like I have been through a massive shift in my life and it's only been a few days.

Taking this step of faith has turned out to be a real point of healing for me. I have never been so excited and determined to be a giver and be a blessing in my life. I have a new found sense of focus and I know I can be successful if I just execute the plan.

My Personal Financial Breakthrough

I know it probably sounds cliche but I believe I have experienced a breakthrough in this process. There can be no doubt about where I was just 5 days ago compared to where I am today. I think about all the other things in life I have wasted time and money on that only added to my cynicism and detachment.

Now having confronted those things that have kept me in literal chains by the power of Jesus Christ and his word for my life, I have a new found commitment to seeing a new day. I needed this. I needed something that would press me and I found it. 

I don't know about anyone else. Maybe you have to be ready for the change. Maybe you have to be willing to go the extra mile. I don't really know. I just know that this worked for me.

I'm going through the audios over and over because so much is taught in this that I want to retain to teach and share. People need to know how things really work. They need to see with new eyes and Financial Dominion gives you new eyes.

My New Interface

I have  found a way to make between $2,000 and $5,000 per transaction within my new interface even in a difficult economy. I have put together the whole process and surprisingly it was a lot easier than I thought. I even have other people that are interested in working with me and are excited as well.

That is a really awesome feeling. I have a solution that works for me. I can hardly wait until next week when I put the interface to work and start making money with it. I owe a deep debt of gratitude to God for this opportunity and I thank him for this course and what it has done for me.

I consider it and honor to recommend this experience to others. Financial Dominion is real and I believe I'll never be the same again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment