Sunday, November 24, 2013

Finally ... Starting My Interface

After a few days of reviewing options, I have started using my interface and it is exciting to say the least. I am now on my way to generating the income I need to be 100% debt free and I PRAISE GOD for the blessing in my life.

I can see how I will accomplish this without a lot of stress and I am very grateful for where I am today. I have to say that I would not have been this clear and focused without going through Financial Dominion.

I'm not one to pass out compliments easily nor do I fawn over people. I'm not a groupie and I don't flatter. I call it like I see it and so when I say that something is legit, those who know me know that I mean what I'm saying.

Financial Dominion as a course and Peter Michael Martinez as a speaker/teacher and even Prophet of the Lord have been a miracle in my life. The way in which this course impacted me has been a really great experience I will never forget.

As a teacher and speaker, Peter Michael Martinez is in a different category in my mind than most of the preachers and teachers I have ever heard. The wisdom and insight given to him could only have come from the Lord and it is such a blessing.

If you are in need of a real change and I mean a real change in your life, you should pick up this course and get ready for an overhaul. This won't be a tune up, this will be a major mental surgery but it will totally be worth it when you're done.

Financial Dominion earns my highest recommendation for any Christian looking to experience God in your finances, your thinking and your way of looking at the world. You'll never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment