Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day Three: Financial Dominion Training

It's day 3 of my experience with Financial Dominion by Peter Michael Martinez. I purchased this via donation a couple days ago and so far it has lived up to its billing.

I've been going through the downloads while listening to the audio (which match up) so it makes it easier to absorb the teaching and start thinking differently.

The analogies this guy uses are simple but effective in communicating the points he is making and it's having an impact on my thinking. In the last couple of days, I've made some decision about ideas I was thinking about and I'm happy to say, I believe these are good decisions.

Tithing and being a giver. 


It's pretty obvious that the author is a big proponent of giving to the preaching of the Gospel and churches, charities, outreaches, ect. Personally I have always had a bit of an attitude about preachers and "tithes" because I always thought that they were just being opportunistic.

I was so busy being pissed at preachers that I didn't see the bigger picture. I was disrespecting my God without realizing it. I don't believe that I have to be a tither to be saved. I believe I get to be a tither because I'm saved.

So anyway, as I started to get free from this thinking, I started to realize that there was a chip on my shoulder that was like a thorn in my flesh. A kind of thinking that was keeping me bound and pissed without me really thinking about it.

I credit this course with helping me see things from a different perspective and I can honestly say I am excited and cheerful about giving again because of it.

Getting Personal Focus


One of the benefits of this training has been that I can see more clearly what would work for me. I don't like wasting my time and this course seems to have a side effect of focus that is really interesting at least for me.

I have been looking for ways to make extra money to do some investments and build my retirement portfolio but what I'm finding is that some of my plans were really not me. My personality was being boxed by what I thought I was "supposed to do" because of my age.

What this course is helping me see is that I can create money and that makes all my decisions change. I realize that a lot of my decisions were based in fear. That's an eye opener for me because I always saw myself as tough and decisive. 

I hadn't realized how many of my decisions were really based in a kind of fear that was a bit debilitating at times. I would put it off as me thinking about something but really, I think now that I had a bigger fear problem than I realized and this course has helped bring that out.

I say that because no matter what I choose to use as a way to make money, I want to operate without fear. I don't like the notion that I make fearful decisions as a Christian that goes against all I believe.

As for the Financial Dominion Course itself, this thing really seems to be a Godsend. Peter Michael Martinez may have written it and teaches it but it seems to have come from heaven in many ways because the effect on my thinking has been profound.

I'll give you an example. I like cars. I always have and always will. I grew up in a time that cars (not the internet) was the center of the world for us. It was all about our wheels. I have not realized that in my heart I've always wished I could find a way to spend more time with these cool machines and make a living at it.

Through this course, I can see that not only can I enjoy something that has always interested me, but I can find ways to use this for my income generation or interface as Peter calls it. I can make money with cars and a plan is forming in my head that I never thought of before and that I am really deeply happy about.

I seriously thought the only way I could enjoy the life I really wanted was to be hard working and yet after decades of working, I'm no closer to being financial free than when I started over 30 years ago.

But with Financial Dominion, my outlook has completely changed. I can see that I can not only get my time back, I can do things I enjoy while gathering the money I really want to gather for my own reasons.

Looking forward to my one on one time (scheduled for tomorrow) with Peter Martinez and to see how we can forge a plan.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment