Monday, November 11, 2013

Day One: I purchased Financial Dominion, now what?

After getting over any doubts about giving this a try, I decided to go ahead and purchase this course. I figured I really didn't have anything to lose.

If it worked for me, then I would be really grateful right? If it doesn't work, then I can just get my money back and that only takes a few days with Paypal so, I was pretty safe.

The offer includes some one on one time with the author Pastor Peter Martinez so at the very least I would be able to see inside this thing pretty clearly and if it's a scam, then I can expose it and save other people the time and money.

If it's not a scam, then I want to talk about it because I would want people to know about it. Either way, I figured I would do this.

After a pretty simple payment process through Paypal, I was in. I got an email from financialdominion.org which gave me access to the Member's Only section and I was in. Pretty easy so far.

The first thing I did was go to the downloads. I wanted to see if there really were downloads especially of this book that they were talking about that sells on Amazon for over $3,000.

Well, what do you know. It was actually there. 


I download 4 ebooks in about 2 minutes and opened what these guys called "the most expensive investment book on earth" and when I saw the title, I googled it to find out what it goes for on Amazon.

I was pretty skeptical about a book selling for that much money but there it was on Amazon selling for over $3,000. Huh, how about that I thought.

At this point I'm starting to get a bit of excitement because what if this is true? What if you really can have Financial Dominion and generate crazy amounts of money. I was starting to really pumped but, still I'm not that easy to impress so, I read the other downloads.



After about two hours, I had read through the Financial Dominion book (well I did skim some parts) and it was pretty well written. I could tell that it was written from real world experience and not just theory so that was good.

I like this guys style. He's not quite in your face but he doesn't mind calling it like it is and I like that. I appreciate the way he puts things together.

Anyway, after reading through this material and his special bonus report "How I made over $1,000+ Per Day Online" I was starting to get pretty positive which, if you know me, is saying a lot.

This guy didn't just sit in up there and preach to everyone else. He went out and lived it. He went out there and proved that what he was saying was the truth. I have to respect that.

It's one thing to tell other people to go out there and make money and all that but another thing to actually practice what you preach.

So anyway, I started listening to the audios. Just for clarity sake, there are 9 audios that look like they are all about 1 hour long. Now here is where this course really took off for me.

Getting the downloads were really worth the money so I am happy with the purchase but these audios took this thing to another level.

The first series on "Overcoming The Spirit Of Poverty" was just plain life changing. I'm going to have to listen to this over again a few times. This series touched on things I would never have thought of were in my way.

These recordings are a life changer. Period, end of discussion. If you just listen to these recordings, that alone will hit you hard.

I listened to them all one after another because it was just powerful and very informative. I feel like a different person already. I can't even explain it. You just see the world differently.

I now can see and distinguish the "spirit of poverty" that I never even knew was there. That series by itself is life changing stuff. I can't endorse that high enough because we all don't realize that there are things in our thinking that are keeping us thinking a certain way.

Here's an example. I never thought that changing my own oil was a symptom of a spirit of poverty. I just thought it was something some guys do. I'm a bit old school and working on the car was part of being a guy.

But after hearing this I am starting to realize how many things we do that are inhibitors of the best we can walk in and so, anyway it is good stuff.

I'm taking a break now after these recordings to get into the second set of recordings just to let some of this settle. This package is enormous when you consider not only the content but the amount of information you get.

As a Christian, I have NEVER heard some of the things that are being talked about in this series and I've been a regular church attender at a good church for many years. I have never heard anyone preach like this guy.

Pastor Peter Martinez is slowly earning a new level of my respect and I have to say, I am happy to be able to say that my doubts were unfounded. He has a powerful message and more people need this.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment